Extensive audit (web/apps)
An extensive audit of your site/app which includes all the tests necessary for conformance with WCAG 2.1 AA and EN 301 549. Comes packed with information, detailed recommendations, and solution suggestions. Delivery of the audit is done with one of Funka's accessibility experts.
What does a Funka extensive audit contain?
- Performed by Funka's certified accessibility experts
- All accessibility tests required for targeting conformance with WCAG 2.1 AA and EN 301 549 and Funka's recommendations for targeting a higher level of accessibility
- Extensive content about findings, recommendations, and solutions suggestions
- Delivery meeting with a Funka accessibility expert
- The results of the tests performed in a structured, easy-to-understand way
- Links to detailed accessibility guidelines for each problem identified and each test conducted
- Ability to filter problems by roles (design, development, content, etc.) and guidelines
- A web-based report which you can always access with your Funka credentials and the ability to export your test results for easy sharing with your team or agency
- Serves as a basis for accessibility statement
Screenshot of an expandable table from a Funka audit, displaying tests performed, their results and role breakdown.
A screenshot from a Funka audit, showing available filters for roles and guidelines