Comprehensive audit (web/apps)
A comprehensive audit of your site/app which includes all the tests necessary for conformance with WCAG 2.1 AA and EN 301 549. Comes with detailed recommendations and solution suggestions for a couple of priority findings. Delivery of the audit is done with one of Funka's accessibility experts.
Highlights of Funka comprehensive audits
- Performed by Funka's certified accessibility experts
- All accessibility tests required for targeting conformance with WCAG 2.1 AA and EN 301 549 and Funka's recommendations for targeting a higher level of accessibility
- Solutions suggestions for a couple of priority findings
- Delivery meeting with a Funka accessibility expert
- The results of the tests performed in a structured, easy-to-understand way
- Links to detailed accessibility guidelines for each problem identified and each test conducted
- Ability to filter problems by roles (design, development, content, etc.) and guidelines
- A web-based report which you can always access with your Funka credentials and the ability to export your test results for easy sharing with your team or agency
- Serves as a basis for accessibility statement
Screenshot of an expandable table from a Funka audit, displaying tests performed, their results and role breakdown.
A screenshot from a Funka audit, showing available filters for roles and guidelines