Funka offers a series of modules on accessibility training taking into consideration the specific needs of the team of our clients. Presented below you can find various parts that can be combined at wish.
The precise content of the course is put together together with the client in order to further adapt our modules to the level of awareness and knowledge of the audience.
Our experienced trainers always show examples and all participants will get our documentation after the training. Many clients also combine our courses with a package that contain the possibility to get further support after the training.
Some examples on training modules we offer:
For all roles
- Introduction to web accessibility
- Target groups and statistics: who are we talking about?
- European regulations, global standards and local legislation
- Assistive technology and use cases
For web authors
- How to publish accessibly
- Multimodality: use text in combination with images and video
- How to write accessible, including easy to read
- Accessible PDFs
- Code quality: validation, why and to what extent
- Marking up the code, script and dynamic content
- Structures in the html code (headers, articles, roles)
- Testing for accessibility
Our courses and seminars
Do you work with communication or information, documents, external web, intranet or apps in the public sector? Or deliver services, development, form, UX, content or other web-based activities to customers in the public sector? Then you need to understand what the Web Accessibility Directive is all about. This open training session covers everything you need to know!
The training is aimed at basically everyone. Whether you are a decision-maker, communications officer, editor, project manager, procurer or if you handle information in any way.
The training is aimed towards those who may be developers who are new to accessibility, to the ones who are responsible for the web, or procurers who need a basic understanding in order to be able to set relevant requirements and check technical
Funka’s training for you who works with interfaces and wants to understand how ux and accessibility is related! Whether you’re a concept designer, graphics designer, interaction designer, service designer usability expert, front-end developer or ux designer, this training has something for you!
The training is aimed at editors, those responsible for web content and project managers.
The training is aimed to everyone who produce or publish PDF documents that will be used digitally.