Last spring 2020, the RSCN started a series of joint webinars for Reference Sites and Action Groups.
Attendance is open to all Reference Site Stakeholders and Action Group members, particularly those with a specific interest in the subject of the webinar. The purpose of the webinars is to share experience from key experts across a range of areas relevant to health and care and in doing this to provide opportunities for those involved in active and healthy ageing to:
- identify opportunities for collaboration, strengthen strategy and policy development;
- inform the development of pilot studies; and
- join joint research studies or Thematic Groups established within the RSCN structure, etc.
The next webinar in the programme is « EIT Health, Healthy Loneliness Project and Official Launch of the Manifesto to minimise the negative effects of loneliness on older adults ». will be held on 25 November 2020 at 11:00 am CET
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview of the Healthy Loneliness Project
- Loneliness – Definition, Causes, and Impact
- Regional Approaches to addressing loneliness on older adults
- Launch of the Manifesto
Vicente Traver UPV, Valencia ; Antonio Martinez Millana, UPV, Valencia ; Donatella Tramontano, University of Naples ; Maria Trinni Herrero, University of Murcia ; Anais Fernandez, eSeniors, France ; Elena Rocher, Las Naves, Valencia ; John Farrell, RSCN.
Other speakers to be confirmed